Saturday, March 17, 2012

Phone Case Designing

Several of my previous fabric designs are lending themselves pretty well to phone case designs.  I've loaded a few new ones this past week.


http://society6.com/JoanMcLemore/Technicolor-Southwest-Chevron_iPhone-Case

I didn't realize iPhone cases were part of a fashion statement, until I heard from someone this week, about a person that had several cases in order to match different wardrobes.  Here are a few images with a phone case for an elegant night out compared to a different case for a weekend in boots in jeans. 

Another idea that came to mind, was for bridesmaids gifts.  I could envision having cases that would coordinate to a bride's wedding colors and give those as gifts to the wedding attendants.  Maybe even mother of the bride might like one. 

It is a fun way to have a phone become much more personalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment