Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gardenia Daydream iPhone Case

 

It is spring where we live, but I thought this case would be a way to have spring all year long.
The Society 6 Shop placed this design in the Shop.

I would imagine a bride could give this as bridesmaid's gifts.

Society 6 is offering free shipping until Sunday.

That is a five dollar savings per phone.  
Imagine if you were ordering a bundle of them 
for gifts or bridesmaids gifts, you could save quite a bit.  

If mom is an iPhone user, it would be a great Mother's Day surprise too.

I've also loaded a few new ones.  I have a new purple and green chevron in spring colors.
I have an aqua petite paisley too.
The whole selection is available for viewing here.



5 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I like your mobile covers. Isn't it fun that we can have such great phone covers these days! I've got a super hot pink one that is great because the colour stands out in my handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea; having one that easy to find in the handbag!

    I am not a phone person and didn't realize that phone covers had become a hot fashion statement until just recently.

    I love designing, so this has been a fun new experience for me!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs, they are beautiful. I'll have to check out the spoonflower site, it's fairly new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so Steph! You will love Spoonflower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog. Maybe you are agree following each other?! :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete